2/19/2010

Kyoto Cuisine & Maiko Evening on 19th

Today's costumer come from Sigerpore, Canada, U.S.A
China , Australia and Japan.

Thank you sooooooooo much for coming
Kyoto Cuisine and Maiko Evening tonight!!!^^
Maiko's elegant dance.......



This beautiful ladies & good looking Men come from Australia!!
Thank you sooooo much for coming!!!^^
How was the game , wonderful food, Ozashikiasobi,,, Maiko dance..
I hope you enjoy staying here...

This lovely couple come from Australia as well!!!^^
They are enjoying Japan trip as a honeymoon!!
I was soooo happy to talking them, because they
gave me a olt of LOVE^^
☆Happy Happy Wedding!!☆ LOVE forever^^
I was a M.C of today's Kyoto cuisine & Maiko evening.
I was soooo happy to meet all of you today!!!^^
ARIGATO GOZAIMASHITA!!!!!!

We are look forward to seeing you again!!!
We really hope you enjoy your staying Janan!!!
Thank you^^
love always☆

No comments:

Post a Comment