2/01/2010

Nature & Beautiful thing about Kyoto☆

Such a beautiful day in Kyoto. It was warm & sunny 2days ago!!!!!!^^
When I walked over the " Shijyo o hashi" bridge, I saw my favorite scenery!!!!!!






I like the way that the sunlight shines on the water.
It makes me feel relaxed every time I see it!!!^^

It has been Japanese custom since a long time ago for
people to love and respect nature.
For example, in spring, ancient Japanese people used
to have a party under the cherry blosstom trees...

Even today, Japanese people celebrite spring
in different way.
For example, people celebrite the arrible of new
students or work mombers or just having a fun
with family and friends.

Today, I want to share with you the nature &
beautiful thing about Kyoto.......



This is a golden temple..... WOW how elegant it is!!!!!!^^



The bird is elegant as well......
at garden of golden temple



This is Heian shrine.
It really beautiful contrast between red and white!!!!!!





at Arashiyama area where is north west of Kyoto city.




at Arashiyama as well. This is a bamboo street, you must have felt
an ancient atmosphere of Kyoto if you had been in here!!!!!!^^


This is a Ryuanji temple. I m sure I guess you can feel relaxed
in front of this stone garden....
Fresh air, silent & peaceful place ....



A lotus flower bring us the real feeling of summer in Kyoto ......

This is a Silver temple. Althought this temple Not a silver color,
there is a amazing garden!!!!!!


This garden of Silver temple made by hand
every morning. Each lines are really beautiful!!

This is Touji temple which is famous for a five-storied pagoda.
This is one of the symbol of Kyoto !!!!




This is a garden of Toji temple..... really peaceful place here is,,,,,
Big family^^





This is Syoreiin temple. I sit down the Tatami and look at
out side, the scenery makes me relaxed every time
I visit this place.......

I want to spend a time with beauty of nature all the time.....

At Shoreiin temple. let's walk on the deck to the end.....^^

WOw,,,,, how beautiful garden it is!!!!!!!! ^^
A carp look soooo happy!!!


At Shoreiin temple. I don't know how can I explain
of my feeling....
No words, Just I fall in LOVE with KYOTO........ amazing.....





This is Kiyomizu temple.
This temple didn't use any nail to build.
Surprised isn't it???

There are a lot of wonderful buildings
in the world, a pyramid of Epypt , a pyramid
of the Louvre and so on....

I think this temple is one of the beauty of buildings.
Becasue it's no easy task to build it....

I m sooooo happy to be here in Kyoto.
And I m happy if you were interested in or
feel relaxed with these photoes....^^



WE LOOK FORWARD SEEING YOU AT KYOTO!!!^^



Have a nice day!!!! ^^





















No comments:

Post a Comment