12/31/2009

Kyoto Cuisine and Maiko Evening


Time has been past for about 2 months since I started working in the Japanese style hotel called "ryokan"

The best thing I surprised was that there is the event to enjoy with Maiko (Geisha) in my hotel.
Especially, having games with Maiko and to listening their songs.

What I knew before I came here was we could do that only in the tea house.

However, going to tea house is not really easy for me because there is strong rules called "Ichigen San Okotowari"

"THE RULE" is that stranger or person who just want to play with Maiko can't get into the tea house. It means visitors can't enjoy with them.




These are pictures of the event.




During the event, guests are having a good time with Kyoto cuisine, Maiko's songs and games with them.


Also, Maiko comes to each table to talk and serve drinks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment